Getting Help from Your MLTC Plan
Register for your secure online account to check health plan details, view your Care Team, and much more. You can also communicate with your Care Team at any time. Just like an email, you can send and receive messages that are saved all in one place.
If you have specific questions about your plan, scroll down to see who to contact. Call the main number during business hours to get answers to general questions.
1-888-867-6555 (TTY: 711), Monday–Friday, 9 am–5 pm.
To protect your privacy, we will always ask you to provide three pieces of information to identify yourself. You can use any three of the following:
- MLTC member ID number
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Full address
- Phone number
- New York Medicaid ID number
IMPORTANT: If you have an emergency and need to visit the emergency room, always call 911.
We understand that you may need someone else to call on your behalf. To learn more about how to allow someone to represent you, visit our FAQs page.
Not Sure Who to Call or When?
Check below, so we can help make sure your question gets to the right person.
When to Call Your Home Health Agency
Write down the name and number of the agency your home health aide comes from and keep the information handy. You’ll need it when:
- You have to change your aide’s schedule — the day or time of their visit.
- You need to temporarily stop your home health services because of a vacation or hospital stay.
- You have a problem or concern about your aide’s performance.
- You want a different aide from the same agency.
When to Call Your Care Team
- You need to temporarily stop all other services and deliveries because of a vacation or hospital stay. (You must also call your home health agency to suspend your home health services.)
- You have a problem or concern about the agency your aide comes from.
- You want to change to a different home health agency.
Your care manager or Care Team can give you the number of the company that sends you your medical supplies. You can call them directly when you need to reorder, as long as the delivery date is at least 30 days from the date of your last order. To check the status of an existing order, just call your Care Team.
For more information about ordering medical supplies, go to our Medical Supplies page.