Your Pharmacy Portal User Guide
MedImpact Pharmacy Portal
The MedImpact Pharmacy Portal is your resource for keeping track of your pharmacy benefits and finding pharmacies within your network.
- To register, you will need to enter your member ID number, first name, last name, and date of birth. Your member ID number is on the front of your member ID card on the line under your name.
- After entering your member ID number, first name, last name, and date of birth, click “Continue.”
- Enter your email address, and create a username and password. Instructions for how to create a username and password are on the registration page.
- When you have created your username and password, agree to the legal statements and conditions before clicking “Finish.”
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered asking you to confirm your email address. Click on the link provided.
- Now you can start using the portal. Go to the login page and sign in.
MedImpact Mobile App
The MedImpact mobile app does everything you can do with the portal and more. The app’s Medicine Chest feature also allows you to manage your daily medications, set reminders to take your medications on a schedule, and order refills.